“SnapClip’s Suspended Basement Ceiling System in Halifax is the best we’ve seen and experienced in terms of price, quality and ease of installation”
WATCH THIS VIDEO
THE BENEFITS OF A SNAPCLIP
SYSTEM IN YOUR HOME
Suspended Basement Ceilings Halifax. Ideal For Basement Ceilings
50,000+ Satisfied Customers grace their ceilings with Snap Clip Do It Yourself Suspended Ceiling System
- Kids Play Area
- In-Law Suite
- Extended Living Space
SnapClip is a fast, easy and clean solution to finish your basement ceiling. If you’re shopping for suspended basement ceilings in Halifax, we’ve got the perfect option for you. This innovative technology allows anyone to install a suspended ceiling without the hassle and mess that’s common in basement finishing projects. It is excellent for low ceiling clearances but can also be used in other spaces like the kid’s play area, man cave or extended living space. What’s more, SnapClip is maintenance free.
Suspended Ceilings System for Basements
The ‘’snap & slide’’ technology was developed to ensure a simple and quick installation suspended basement ceilings. You don’t need to invest in complex tools if you want to install the SnapClip ceiling system. All the parts you need will be provided in the package. This system was designed especially for DIYers who want to save money on their basement finishing project by implementing an easy to install and convenient ceiling. With SnapClip, you don’t have to hire a professional to transform your basement ceiling.
Advantages of SnapClip
- Maintenance free: SnapClip allows you to complete your basement fast and never have to worry about maintenance. The tiles are made of a high-quality and durable material that’s easy to keep clean.
- Easy and quick installation process: This is probably the reason why SnapClip is a top choice for homeowners in Halifax. You can install your suspended ceiling with minimal disruption and downtime. SnapClip has easy to use features for anyone with no skill and experience in basement finishing.
- A sleek and unique design: SnapClip allows you to improve the look and feel of your basement in an instant. The tiles come in beautiful colours and a finish that complements all kinds of interior design.
- Mess-free installation process: With SnapClip, you can use few and simple components to get the suspended ceiling you’ve always wanted. The system comes with a special SnapClip tool which allows you to drill the clips before installation.
As Seen on HGTV’s
“Custom Built – The Big Beam Kitchen”
featuring Paul Lafrance
The 3-step installation process
Ready to install your SnapClip system? It’s easy, just follow the 3 steps below:
- Begin by measuring your ceiling. You need to determine the centre points before you start fixing the clips.
- Next, using the innovative SnapClip tool, start drilling clips on each joint. Make sure the clips are properly drilled so that the ceiling is properly secured. This is a very important step as it will ensure you get the perfect fit.
- Snap and slide
Components of SnapClip
All the parts you need will be provided in the SnapClip system. The components that make up the SnapClip system are:
Tiles – J Mould – Rails – T-bars – Clips
Keep in mind that you need to measure the ceiling in order to find out how many boxes of each part you need to purchase. For instance, if you’re working with a 250 square foot ceiling, you’ll need 5 boxes of tiles and 6 boxes of T-bars to complete the installation.
Use our calculator to determine how many kits you need to purchase
AVAILABLE ONLINE THROUGH MAJOR RETAILERS
Order Online and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) too… because it’s that easy!
3 Convenient Online Options to Choose From:
SnapClip Kits are available in 20 Sq.Ft. and 64 Sq.Ft packs, and available in Pure Flat White and Soft White
Request a SnapClip Sample Pack
The following will be mailed to you: “How To” Guides, Brochures, Color Options and Product Sample. Only USA mailing addresses.