“SnapClip’s Suspended Basement Ceiling System in Ottawa is the best we’ve seen and experienced in terms of price, quality and ease of installation”
WATCH THIS VIDEO
THE BENEFITS OF A SNAPCLIP
SYSTEM IN YOUR HOME
Suspended Basement Ceilings Ottawa. Ideal For Basement Ceilings
50,000+ Satisfied Customers grace their ceilings with Snap Clip Do It Yourself Suspended Ceiling System
- Kids Play Area
- In-Law Suite
- Extended Living Space
Does your latest basement renovation project include a suspended ceiling? Don’t panic. We’ve got just the perfect solution to give you the ceiling you desire with no hassle. You don’t have to worry about overhead drywall work or the tormenting process of adding a new ceiling. SnapClip is an innovative suspended basement ceiling that delivers in style and simplicity. You can transform the room’s interior in a few quick steps.
Suspended Ceilings System for Basements
The SnapClip technology allows you to install a coffered ceiling with no plastering, gluing or nailing. The installation process is fast and easy, with no need to use complex renovation tools. It is an excellent solution for low ceiling clearances. SnapClip can be used not only in basements but also in other areas like the kid’s play area, entertainment space, man-cave or other extended living areas. If you need an easy to install suspended ceiling in your Ottawa basement, SnapClip won’t disappoint.
Advantages of SnapClip
- To start with, SnapClip is easy to install. It’s one of those DIY projects that won’t give you a headache. You can install your ceiling in 3 simple steps. Just clip, snap and slide. Suspended ceiling installation has never been this easy.
- Secondly, SnapClip comes in a stylish design that complements the room. If you want to give your basement a modern touch without the hassle of a complete ceiling installation, this is a great solution. The SnapClip tiles can complement all kinds of interior design effortlessly.
- Thirdly, with SnapClip, you can conceal unsightly structural components such as pipes, ductwork, and cables easily and still have easy access to the ceiling whenever you need. The tiles can be easily removed when you need access and then neatly slid back when you’re done.
- More importantly, SnapClip offers a low maintenance solution that’s easy to keep clean. You don’t need to use nails or gluing during installation, giving your ceiling a neat and organized look.
As Seen on HGTV’s
“Custom Built – The Big Beam Kitchen”
featuring Paul Lafrance
The 3-step installation process
No need to stress over the installation process. It’s as simple as 1,2,3. Get your SnapClip ceiling in these 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Measure the ceiling in order to get accurate centre points.
- Step 2: Use a drill to place the clips on each joint using our innovative SnapClip tool. This step is important as it guarantees a perfect fit.
- Step 3: Snap and slide.
We provide a comprehensive guide that will help you to complete the installation process with ease. You need just a few simple tools to get started. No skill and experience are needed to install SnapClip. Get it done as fast and easily as possible without any professional help.
Components of SnapClip
The SnapClip package will come with several components such as tiles, J-Mould, rails, T-bars, and clips. To know how many boxes you need, measure your ceiling and have its accurate dimensions. The dimensions of your ceiling will guide you on how many boxes you’ll need. Get in touch with us to deliver the SnapClip suspended ceiling wherever you are in Ottawa.
Use our calculator to determine how many kits you need to purchase
AVAILABLE ONLINE THROUGH MAJOR RETAILERS
Order Online and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) too… because it’s that easy!
3 Convenient Online Options to Choose From:
SnapClip Kits are available in 20 Sq.Ft. and 64 Sq.Ft packs, and available in Pure Flat White and Soft White
Request a SnapClip Sample Pack
The following will be mailed to you: “How To” Guides, Brochures, Color Options and Product Sample. Only USA mailing addresses.