“SnapClip’s Suspended Basement Ceiling System in Saskatoon is the best we’ve seen and experienced in terms of price, quality and ease of installation”
WATCH THIS VIDEO
THE BENEFITS OF A SNAPCLIP
SYSTEM IN YOUR HOME
Suspended Basement Ceilings Saskatoon. Ideal For Basement Ceilings
50,000+ Satisfied Customers grace their ceilings with Snap Clip Do It Yourself Suspended Ceiling System
- Kids Play Area
- In-Law Suite
- Extended Living Space
If you’re looking for a suspended basement ceiling in Saskatoon, the SnapClip system delivers in terms of quality, price, and ease of installation. It’s a do-it-yourself suspended ceiling system that can give you the ceiling you desire with no hassle. With SnapClip, renovations can be done without the messy drywall work or nerve-wracking process of adding a new ceiling. The system delivers not only in terms of functionality but also in style and simplicity.
Suspended Ceilings System for Basements
Snap Clip is an innovative technology that allows the installation of a coffered ceiling to be completed without nailing, plastering or gluing. Installing this type of ceiling is fast and easy. First-time renovators can easily turn the project into a DIY since it doesn’t require any complex tools. The ceiling is a great addition not only in basements but also in other areas such as the kid’s entertainment area, man-cave or extended living space. This easy to install basement ceiling is what your Saskatoon home needs during your next renovation project.
Advantages of SnapClip
- Ease of installation: If you want a simple way to transform your basement ceiling, SnapClip is the ideal solution for your property. This system has made installation of suspended ceilings super fast and easy. Just clip, snap and slide.
- Keep the unsightly components undercover: With SnapClip, components like wiring, pipes, and ductwork can be easily concealed on the ceiling in just 3 simple steps.
- It’s easy to maintain: The SnapClip system is easy to keep clean and stain free. The ceiling is made using a reliable material that can be wiped off easily whenever it’s exposed to dust or stains.
- No experience required in installation: This makes SnapClip a DIY ceiling system for basements. If it’s time to revamp your space, consider a system that doesn’t require a complex installation process like SnapClip.
As Seen on HGTV’s
“Custom Built – The Big Beam Kitchen”
featuring Paul Lafrance
The 3-step installation process
SnapClip can be used to add a beautiful covering to an existing ceiling or cover a new ceiling from scratch. This system is popularly known for the 3-step installation procedure.
- Step 1: Measure the ceiling to determine the centre points. All instructions on how to measure will be provided in the manual.
- Step 2: Use the innovative SnapClip tool to drill the clips to each joint. This is a critical process as it ensures each tile fits perfectly during installation.
- Step 3: Snap and slide the tiles into place
No experience is required to install SnapClip.
Components of SnapClip
SnapClip system is made up of a variety of components including tiles, J-mould, rails, T-bars, and clips. The amount of components needed for each project will depend on the size of the ceiling. For instance, a 250 square ft. ceiling will need 5 boxes of tiles and about 6 T-bars. If you’re unsure of how many boxes to buy for your project, get in touch with us for assistance.
Need a new basement ceiling? SnapClip is a fast, easy and effective solution for everyone.
Use our calculator to determine how many kits you need to purchase
AVAILABLE ONLINE THROUGH MAJOR RETAILERS
Order Online and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) too… because it’s that easy!
3 Convenient Online Options to Choose From:
SnapClip Kits are available in 20 Sq.Ft. and 64 Sq.Ft packs, and available in Pure Flat White and Soft White
Request a SnapClip Sample Pack
The following will be mailed to you: “How To” Guides, Brochures, Color Options and Product Sample. Only USA mailing addresses.