“SnapClip’s Suspended Basement Ceiling System in Vancouver is the best we’ve seen and experienced in terms of price, quality and ease of installation”
WATCH THIS VIDEO
THE BENEFITS OF A SNAPCLIP
SYSTEM IN YOUR HOME
Suspended Basement Ceilings Vancouver. Ideal For Basement Ceilings
50,000+ Satisfied Customers grace their ceilings with Snap Clip Do It Yourself Suspended Ceiling System
- Kids Play Area
- In-Law Suite
- Extended Living Space
SnapClip is a state-of-the-art suspended basement ceiling that exceeds most of the specifications that the market demands. It uses an innovative concept to deliver ease of maintenance, simplicity, and style. With SnapClip, you can instantly transform the look of your basement ceiling in just 3 simple steps. The best part is, SnapClip complements all kinds of interior décor. Installing a suspended ceiling in your kid’s play area, entertainment room or extended living space doesn’t have to be a horrendous process.
Suspended Ceilings System for Basements
SnapClip is easy to install due to its easy ‘’snap and clip’’ feature. Finishing your basement can be your next DIY project thanks to SnapClip. This flexible suspended basement ceiling allows you to add luxury and style in areas that were once neglected in your home, without spending too much money on labour costs. You can cover the unsightly ducts, pipes, and cables on your ceiling and access them whenever you need to with SnapClip. Plus, you get a better sound barrier than drywall. SnapClip offers a mess-free installation that requires simple household tools to complete. It even comes with a couple of colours to choose from.
Advantages of SnapClip
- Easy to install: Quickly add an attractive finish to a basement ceiling.
- Achieve the look of a coffered ceiling giving your basement a luxury look, without the high cost of a ceiling or drywall installation.
- The installation process is clean and mess-free: No plastering, gluing or nailing needs to be done. The SnapClip package comes with all the tools and components you’ll need to finish the installation process.
- SnapClip is an excellent solution for low ceiling clearances.
- It’s generally maintenance free.
- Once the installation is complete, accessing ducts, pipes, and cables or other structural components is still easy. Just slide the panels out whenever an entry is needed and then neatly slide them back once you’re done.
- You can use SnapClip to hide visible nails or screws on your ceiling, giving the room a neat and professional looking ceiling.
As Seen on HGTV’s
“Custom Built – The Big Beam Kitchen”
featuring Paul Lafrance
The 3-step installation process
To begin the installation process, go through SnapClip material guide to ensure you have all the parts required.
Begin by measuring your ceiling to get accurate centre points.
Next, drill the clips to each joint using our innovative SnapClip tool. This process is critical as it will ensure you have a perfect fit.
With SnapClip, you too can turn your basement ceiling installation project into a simple DIY.
Components of SnapClip
Your SnapClip package will contain several parts. They include:
Tiles – J-Mould – T-Bars – Clips – Rails
The number of boxes you need will depend on the size of your ceiling. 1 box of tiles can be enough for a 100 square foot ceiling. You can use our ceiling system material guide to determine the most economical number of boxes to purchase for each part. Just follow the easy instructions and use a few simple tools to complete the installation process. Get in touch with us for more information.
Use our calculator to determine how many kits you need to purchase
AVAILABLE ONLINE THROUGH MAJOR RETAILERS
Order Online and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) too… because it’s that easy!
3 Convenient Online Options to Choose From:
SnapClip Kits are available in 20 Sq.Ft. and 64 Sq.Ft packs, and available in Pure Flat White and Soft White
Request a SnapClip Sample Pack
The following will be mailed to you: “How To” Guides, Brochures, Color Options and Product Sample. Only USA mailing addresses.