“SnapClip’s Suspended Basement Ceiling System in Winnipeg is the best we’ve seen and experienced in terms of price, quality and ease of installation”
WATCH THIS VIDEO
THE BENEFITS OF A SNAPCLIP
SYSTEM IN YOUR HOME
Suspended Basement Ceilings Winnipeg. Ideal For Basement Ceilings
50,000+ Satisfied Customers grace their ceilings with Snap Clip Do It Yourself Suspended Ceiling System
- Kids Play Area
- In-Law Suite
- Extended Living Space
SnapClip is an innovative drop ceiling system that is designed to deliver quality, style, and simplicity and can be used for low clearances. This innovative suspended ceiling system is like no other in the marketplace. The ceiling panels have a simple modern design to complement your home’s interior décor.
Suspended Ceilings System for Basements
SnapClip system has a quick and easy installation system that makes it the perfect DIY solution for your basement. You can use SnapClip in extended living areas, the kid’s play area or man cave. The system is generally maintenance-free. You can keep the panels clean and neat by simply wiping clean with a damp cloth. In case you want to have a ceiling that will complement the rest of your home’s interior, SnapClip comes in two different kits to help you achieve this.
Advantages of SnapClip
- Easy to install: SnapClip has a simple 3-step installation process. You don’t need any renovation skill or experience to install your SnapClip ceiling. All the tools and components required will be provided in the kit. No nailing, no gluing and no hassles.
- Stylish SnapClip offers stylish ceiling panels that add simplicity and style to your existing ceiling. You have two colour options to choose from depending on what suits your taste. Both blend perfectly with modern interior design.
- Maintenance-free SnapClip doesn’t involve a time-consuming or costly maintenance program. Once the panels are installed, they can last for many years with simple cleaning procedures. You can wipe off stains or dirt from the surface of the tiles using a damp cloth.
- Conceals flawsMost homeowners who buy our SnapClip kits want to conceal flows on their actual ceilings such as peeling paint, pipework, ductwork, and stains. With SnapClip, consider all these flaws out of sight in an instant.
As Seen on HGTV’s
“Custom Built – The Big Beam Kitchen”
featuring Paul Lafrance
The 3-step installation process
SnapClip system boasts of a quick and easy installation method that involves only 3 steps.
- Step 1: Measure the ceiling in order to get proper centre points. You can then go ahead and attach the metal tracks using a drill making sure they are perpendicular to the ceiling joints.
- Step 2: Start snapping the clips. Do this carefully because it will ensure you get the right fit.
- Step 3: Put the tiles in place and then slide and secure the clip.
You can go through the detailed installation instructions to understand the entire process. Remember that proper installation is key if you want a drop ceiling that is aesthetically pleasing and durable.
Components of SnapClip
There are several components that make up your SnapClip system. Your package will come with tiles, T-bars, J-mould, and clips that you’ll use during installation. The number of components needed will vary from project to project depending on the size of the ceiling. That’s why it’s important to have the proper measurement of your ceiling in square footage. You’ll know just how many boxes of tiles you’ll need to buy for a complete installation. Whenever you’re ready to order your SnapClip ceiling, call us for help.
Use our calculator to determine how many kits you need to purchase
AVAILABLE ONLINE THROUGH MAJOR RETAILERS
Order Online and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) too… because it’s that easy!
3 Convenient Online Options to Choose From:
SnapClip Kits are available in 20 Sq.Ft. and 64 Sq.Ft packs, and available in Pure Flat White and Soft White
Request a SnapClip Sample Pack
The following will be mailed to you: “How To” Guides, Brochures, Color Options and Product Sample. Only USA mailing addresses.